[Scummvm-devel] TFMX Support Revival: Need Help

Kostas Nakos knakos at phys.uoa.gr
Mon Mar 23 09:07:59 CET 2009

Hello Marwan,

Good to hear from you again. :-)

Marwan Hilmi wrote:
> I would like to take the time to revive this project and finally
> implement the much desired TFMX support.

Since the task is still listed in our open tasks page, I propose we wait
on this until we have decided on what tasks our students will be
tackling this year. I would hate for duplicate effort being spent on
this (or any other) tasks. I suppose you can wait for a couple of weeks
until things have settled, and if for any reason this task is still free
you can take it up again (you re-get up to speed on the task and
reorganize in the meantime too). And, as usual, our list and the channel
are valuable resources of input while developing.

Best Regards,
Kostas