[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.13.1. Ports are ready? PalmOS, PS2, NDS

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 18:02:30 CET 2009

Hi!
I must report that on Symbian OS (also an ARM platform) there are no issues with memory alignment problems with any of the newer engines. But all these new engines of course require lots of memory, and that might cause your crashes.

Are you using separate builds for diffrent engines yet?

Cheers
Lars