[Scummvm-devel] Precompiled library binaries for MSVC

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Mar 28 12:28:44 CET 2009

Hi folks,

on <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Compiling_ScummVM/Visual_Studio#Precompiled_libraries
 > there is a set of "precompiled libraries" for use with MSVC.

I was wondering: Does anybody maintain these? According to the Wiki
text, they still include SDL 1.2.12. Considering SDL 1.2.13 was
released on December 31, 2007, that would make these archives over a
year old. OTOH, there are some changes to the page more recently than
that.

Main reason I looked at it was that I had a GSoC student who tried to
compile ScummVM with MSVC and those precompiled libs and had some
problems, and now I am not sure what to tell him, as I don't even know
whether those libs there actually *do* work? :-)