[Scummvm-devel] Precompiled library binaries for MSVC

Filippos Karapetis philipk79 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:23:50 CEST 2009

Hello
I was the one who compiled these, but I haven't updated them. They are still working fine for both MSVC 2005 and MSVC 2008. FLAC support is still missing (throws errors in MSVC and I haven't got around to sort them). I will compile a new set of libraries. Could you tell me what kind of errors has the student been getting? Normally, they should work out of the box (together with sdl.dll from sdl.org).

Regards
Filippos