[Scummvm-devel] PORTERS: AdLib emulator changes

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 14:26:21 CEST 2009

HI!
I checked the dosbox code and noticed that it supports both dual OPL2 emulation and OPL3 emulation. Perhaps lowend devices should be set to only support single OPL2 emulation when testing to be able to get equal comparisions. Btw is each game controlling what emulation mode that should be used or?

Cheers
Lars