[Scummvm-devel] Buildbot failures

Andre Heider a.heider at gmail.com
Thu May 21 09:15:42 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> For the last time I see regular failures of our buildbot, and all of
> these failures happen at the packaging stage.
>
> Could somebody with knowledge of the buildbot investigate what is
> going on there?

Marcus recently added the Dreamcast toolchain to the buildbot box, and
I then added it to the buildbot config. After 2 iterations of that
config file addition (where I messed up ;) there's just a Makefile
dependency problem left, and I already proposed a solution to Marcus.

I'm sure he will commit a fix soon. All the other ports are not affected.

Regards,
Andre