[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Release 1.0.0 status -- 2009-10-25

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Nov 2 00:31:36 CET 2009

Hi there,

seems there is a serious regression in the Full Throttle Mac version,
see bug #2890038
<https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=418820&aid=2890038&group_id=37116
 >. It seems to hang in an endless loop in
Audio::LinearDiskStream<false, false, true, false>::readBuffer() due
to invalid VOC data.

Sadly I have no time to look into this right now, but hopefully
somebody else can. I think there are two things to do: First, fix the
issue at hand (maybe LinearDiskStream is buggy, maybe the code that
feeds data to it is, whatever); secondly, we should figure out how to
handle the unknown VOC block code correctly.