[Scummvm-devel] Completing the transition to the new logo and icon

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Nov 2 20:38:35 CET 2009

Am 02.11.2009 um 18:13 schrieb Jordi Vilalta:

> 2009/11/2 Max Horn:
>> So, could somebody (Jordi?) please add the appropriate license files
>> to the media module, and also make sure that Jean-Marc is credited
>> properly there?
>
> Done.

Thanks. However, you changed it to claim that license for all files in
media/trunk/ and subdirectories. Strictly speaking, this requires
Kostas to give permission to license his LaTeX slide files
accordingly, too. Hopefully he'll agree to that :).

Moreover, we als should have a copy of the full license in a LICENSE
file, so that the exact license terms are present even if one doesn't
have internet etc.

>> Next step would be to fix the art on Wikipedia / WikiMedia, I
>> guess ;)
>
> I've told the user who did the original upload, so I hope it will be
> fixed soon.

Great!

Am 02.11.2009 um 16:33 schrieb Jordi Vilalta:

> 2009/11/1 Max Horn:
>>
>> Am 01.11.2009 um 17:50 schrieb Jordi Vilalta:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> 2009/10/28 Max Horn:
>>> I see you found some information on how to fix the ico transparency.
>>> I'll try to apply it to the build system.
>>
>> Great.
>
> I''ve had a look at this and I couldn't reproduce the issue with
> neither ImageMagick 6.5.2-9 nor 6.5.7-0 (both as available in Gentoo
> Linux). I'm having a similar issue when generating the Dreamcast icon,
> but that one is special due to the small number of colours.

FYI, I am using ImageMagick 6.4.1, maybe 6.5.x fixed this?