[Scummvm-devel] "Software Portability Options" graphics

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Nov 3 19:00:22 CET 2009

Hi there!

As I already stated on the forums, I really like the diagram you made
explaining the differences between virtualizers, DOSBox, ScummVM etc.,
i.e. <http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/bobdevis/virtualconcept.gif
 > from <http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?p=54314#54314>.

Now I really would like to put this on our Wiki, and possibly also on
Wikipedia / WikiCommons (or maybe you want to do that yourself, fine
by me, too). For this, though, the license of the file needs to be
clarified. Would you agree to license it for example under the
Creative Commons "Attribution Share Alike" license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
) ?