[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Release 1.0.0 status -- 2009-11-04

Travis Howell kirben at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 5 00:36:48 CET 2009

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> The situation has not changed dramatically with the bugfixing, so I am
> considering to go with it as is, and release 1.0.1 if there will be
> such need/bug really fixed.
>
> Other than that I see absolutely no point in waiting any more.

Nippon Safes is still marked as not completable, with two bugs (#2879785
and #2880939) that sound critical.

Unfortunately Waxworks still suffers from a lack of feedback, about
further issues too. But that is unchanged from previous releases.

For a ScummVM 1.0 release, all critical bugs (that are reproducible) in
supported games, that cause games to not be completable, should be fixed
at least.