[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Release 1.0.0 status -- 2009-11-04

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Nov 5 01:17:25 CET 2009

One thing I noticed is that the NEWS file seems to be somewhat
incomplete. Lots of bug fixes are not mentioned. Would be nice if we
had at least for engine that received bug fixes since 1.0.0rc1 an
entry stating "Fixed some bugs". Of course more details would be
helpful, too.

And on trunk, for 1.1.0, the situation seems even worse. E.g. didn't
Tinsel receive several workarounds for game script bugs (or were those
already in 1.0.0 and simply already forgotten there? Sorry, I can't
look it up right now).