[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Release 1.0.0 status -- 2009-11-04

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Nov 5 10:26:30 CET 2009

Am 05.11.2009 um 09:47 schrieb Schrijvers Luc:

> In regards of the "Haiku" port (or with the older compiler in BeOS's
> 2.95.3) I still encounter compiling errors with the engines cruise and
> tinsel.
> http://zeta-games.pastebin.com/m6c6fba8b
> http://zeta-games.pastebin.com/m3ecedaf1

Are there bug report for these on our tracker? If not, please file
them. In either case, please tell us the links / tracker IDs of those.

Unfortunately, it's really late in the game for this. If we can find a
quick fix tonight/tomorrow to make the BeOS & Haiku port happy, that's
fine by me. But otherwise, we'll have to ship 1.0.0 without the Haiku
port. Or maybe with Tinsel & Cruise disabled. Sorry, but we had
several months to fix this, and these bugs (resp. this one bug)
somehow never made it to our list of release critical issues, and so
nobody looked into them. And nobody complained that they were missing
on the list of release critical bugs.

IMO, this means we should not delay for them. If somebody finds the
time to dive into this and fix it tonight or tomorrow morning,
excellent. Otherwise, no dice.

> I haven't checked them in gcc4 yet in Haiku but I presume they are
> ok in
> there.

Well, then at least Haiku can get a binary, and only BeOS is in trouble?

Bye,