[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0 has been tagged -- IMPORTANT

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Nov 7 14:16:20 CET 2009

Hi guys,

I forgot to /stress/ that the release date is November 15th, and
despite the fact that now the tarballs are visible on SF.net I beg you
to NOT ANNOUNCE or publish your builds before that date.

On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 12:33:49 +0200
Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 05:16:55 +0200
> Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:
>
> > Upload directories are:
> >
> >   /home/frs/project/s/sc/scummvm/scummvm/1.0.0
> >   /home/frs/project/s/sc/scummvm/scummvm-tools/1.0.0
> >
> > Please upload your tarballs ASAP so the release will be smooth.
> And please drop me a line once you do so.
That line should consist of the port name, file name, possible URL if
you cannot upload file to FRS and MD5 sum :).

Eugene