[Scummvm-devel] how to retrieve the value of "Mute All" from ConfMan?

Robert Špalek rspalek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:30:41 CET 2009

hi guys,

I can easily get almost everything from the configuration managers, such as
various volumes and muting of the 3 types of sounds, subtitle speed, etc.,
but I haven't been able to figure out how to get the state of the checkbox
"Mute All", which I see in my installation (on Mac OS X) instead of, say,
the 3 individual mute flags.  when I enable it, i.e. mute all sounds, none
of the 3 individual flags get set as one might expect.

even grep'ing the source codes doesn't help.  does anybody have an idea,
please?

thank you,
--
Robert Špalek <rspalek at gmail.com>