[Scummvm-devel] how to retrieve the value of "Mute All" from ConfMan?

Robert Špalek rspalek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 23:53:08 CET 2009

hi Max,

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 2:24 AM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> Looking at gui/options.cpp, I'd say you need
>  ConfMan.getBool("mute") ?

it works, thank you.  I had a mistake in my own and I thought that the flag
wasn't passed properly.

> And then there is Engine::syncSoundSettings() in engines/engine.cpp which
> sets all volumes to 0 (or back to their "real" values) based on the current
> "mute" setting. You may want to use that.

I do implement syncSoundSettings(), but I don't think the volumes passed to
me are 0 if "mute" in on.  if they were, then muting would have worked
without me doing anything.

Robert Špalek <rspalek at gmail.com>