[Scummvm-devel] PORTERS: Sharing downscalers between backends

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Sun Nov 22 00:05:17 CET 2009

Hi Max,

> For your information (esp. for Kostas, Lubomyr and John): today in
> commits 45974 & 45975, I put two of the WinCE downscalers into a new
> file, graphics/scaler/downscaler.cpp: Namely the function which scales
> an image 50% in all directions (e.g. 320x200 -> 160x100) and the one
> which scales 50% horizontalls (e.g. 320x200 -> 160x200). The code for
> these was so far duplicated between the WinCE, LinuxMoto & GP2xWiz
> backends, and now has been unified.

Thanks for doing this, sorry for not saying so sooner but I have been in the
thick of some other work.

I'll check the GP2XWiz in detail over the next few days and commit any fixes
(not that I expect there to be any).

Thanks,

John