[Scummvm-devel] IMPORTANT: Usability improvements for ScummVM GUI

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon Nov 23 22:08:17 CET 2009

Hi Team,

Couple days ago one Russian company announced that they are making
promotion for making "the world better." This company specializes on
usability and GUI development. They are offering for certain number of
projects to perform a usability review or development with three

I applied, and now ScummVM is elected as one of candidates for
development by plan (b), that is small fee.

The fee in question is 4000 RUR which roughly equivalent to $140 USD.

Thus the question. What do you guys think about applying?

The topic in question is at:

   http://habrahabr.ru/blogs/ui_design_and_usability/75988/

(use Google Translate from Russian)

and the topic where we are announced as selected:

  http://habrahabr.ru/blogs/ui_design_and_usability/76147/

They will ask the money only in case we will really like their work.

So what do you think?

Eugene

PS. Please reply ASAP