[Scummvm-devel] IMPORTANT: Usability improvements for ScummVM GUI

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Nov 23 23:14:19 CET 2009

I am sceptical.

While I think that our GUI could be improved in many ways, my feeling
always was that the main reason it isn't better is lack of people
doing that hard coding work, not lack of ideas for improvements.

Furthermore, there is already an org helping FLOSS software improve
its usability: <http://www.openusability.org/>. IMHO before we start
paying random companies for such things, we should first check whether
these guys wouldn't fit our needs better.