[Scummvm-devel] GSoC gui tools

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Wed Nov 25 15:42:42 CET 2009

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> 2009/11/25 Max Horn <max at quendi.de>:
>> Anybody on this list willing to help? At all??
>>
>> /me watches dustballs roll by...
> I am opting in for testing SAGA compression tools.
>
>> We could of course try asking on the forums for help. Worth a shot,
>> but based on past experience, I am not sure it'll really help.
> It could. I think it's worth a shot too.

Hmm yeah, we should probably provide pre-built tools (at least win32)
for maximum test coverage.

I'll need to set up a windows build environment for this, unless we have
volunteers to do builds?  Travis?

I'd like to iron out a few known issues first - i.e. compress_tucker has
problems, which I'm looking into now.

Cheers,
Joost