[Scummvm-devel] GSoC gui tools

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Nov 29 14:59:08 CET 2009

Am 29.11.2009 um 13:51 schrieb Joost Peters:

[...]

> These all sound like good and doable enhancements/changes, and we
> should
> make these changes at some point, but at the moment my primary concern
> is fixing the apparently many regressions, and getting the tools
> working
> properly /at all/!

As joost says: We should concentrate on getting what we have to work,
before even thinking about "improving" things. Sadly, Remere indeed
left without a trace, and didn't quite finish the things I was hoping
for he would. Next year, if we participate again in GSoC, I think
we'll have to be even more explicit with "expected goals" before
students start coding, and far more strict with passing/failing them.

Thierry, might be a good idea to log your ideas into a feature
request, or into a "Tools TODO" page on the wiki, so that they won't
be forgotten.

Bye,