[Scummvm-devel] Press request

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Oct 2 16:09:33 CEST 2009

Hi Kent,

ScummVM is free open source software, which anybody may distribute
provided they comply to the terms of the GPL (see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html
 >). So you are welcome to include it as a "full version" in a
covermount, for example, or review it as you deem fit.

In addition, some games playable with ScummVM are available from our
website under <http://www.scummvm.org/downloads/#extras>. These
include their individual license terms included in the respective ZIP
files. Once again, as long as you comply to the terms listed in these
license files, you may redistribute them.

Best regards,
Max "Fingolfin" Horn
ScummVM project lead