[Scummvm-devel] Moving ARM half scaler to common code section

Kostas Nakos knakos at phys.uoa.gr
Mon Oct 5 13:30:38 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am a little hesitant to go ahead at this time and move these things
around. I'd prefer for the time being to focus on possible bugfixes for
release 1.0.0.

But I agree on principle: Since the code is shared by more and more
ports, it should be in a more central place (and the recent linker
problems of the moto port prove this point anyway).

Cheers,
Kostas