[Scummvm-devel] SF.net tracker vs. trac

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Oct 22 13:10:50 CEST 2009

Am 22.10.2009 um 11:26 schrieb Max Horn:

[...]
> Unfortunately, there seems to be no automated way to migrate existing
> tracker data in this scenario. Not even the currently open tracker
> items. :/

Actually, I stand corrected, XML export of tracker data is (still)
available -- I knew they used to have that feature, but couldn't find
it earlier, but see here: <https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/XML%20export
 >.

I am not sure if that would include things like attachments to tracker
items, but it might be a way to migrate to another system. Provided
there are tools (resp. somebody writes them) to take that XML export
data and convert it to a format understood by the target system.