[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Release 1.0.0 status -- 2009-10-25

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Oct 25 23:25:22 CET 2009

Hi guys,

I discussed with DrMcCoy current regressions in gob3, and there is a
plan to fix them within a timespan of a week. If they will not be
fixed in a week, I would like to release 1.0.0 anyway. The main reason
for that is that as Strangerke reported, they are not blockers.

Thus, the release schedule is:

November 6: tag
November 15: release

I am not able to review the open bugs until I get back home, so the
question is, is there anything I am not aware of which you consider to
be a release critical?

If no replies will follow, I assume that we will go by the above release.

Eugene