[Scummvm-devel] SAGA memory savings

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Sep 11 10:58:30 CEST 2009

Am 10.09.2009 um 21:05 schrieb Andrew Kurushin:

> Submit 43912 looks pretty well. Common::List class definitely
> resolves memory issue (if i only had a chance to use it four years
> ago :) ).

True enough :)

On a somewhat related noticed, I just committed this patch to trunk,
which might be interesting for the 1.0.0 branch, too, as it has the
potential of shrinking the binary quite a bit. On Mac OS X 10.5 with
Apple GCC 4.0, my binary went from
   13103544 (stripped: 11241276)
   down to
   12823748 (stripped: 10961968)
That's ~270 kb saved - nice, although of course it's out of over 12 MB
in total, but still ;).