[Scummvm-devel] Fwd: ScummVM Logo Finals

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Sep 17 09:41:14 CEST 2009

Folks,

so far I heard some "I like it", and no objections. So can we give
Jean Marc a "go" on this? I'd say yes, but it would be nice if Eugene
could briefly comment, too. And if somebody could take this revised
logo, insert it into the GUI theme, and test how it looks. Maybe also
do the same for the website?

It would be good to do this *really* quick. We then could even ask Dan
from combobreaker whether he could redo the T-Shirts based on the
revised logo (making all those lower case "S" shirt variants rare and
valuable collectors items *ggg*). As I read on the forums that he
plans to reorder shirts soon, being quick about this would be helpful...

Bye,
Max