[Scummvm-devel] 1.0 release plan

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Sun Sep 20 14:26:29 CEST 2009

Max Horn wrote:
> so, do we have a plan for 1.0 ? What's holding it up? Are there any
> particular bug reports or critical show stoppers that need to be
> resolved? Would be nice to get going on that. :) Normally, I'd not
> expect such a long delay between a 1.0.0rc1 and 1.0.0, at least not as
> long major issues are reported... And I am not aware of any -- did I
> miss something?

It seems we have two games marked as not completable over here
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Release_Testing/1.0.0
those are Waxworks and Gobliins 2. Also "Spy Fox in Cheese Chase Game"
is marked with red color, but judging by the bug description it does not
sound like it's rendering the game not completable.

Also probably we would want to get some more games tested, for example
there are no reports of Goblins 3, Bargon Attack, Tucker, IHNM and
Nippon Safes. (And various HE games, but seeing how all other tests for
SCUMM look, I doubt it could be that bad...).

// Johannes