[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM wiki upgrade - Sunday September 20

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Sun Sep 20 14:39:15 CEST 2009

Sending again with a different email address. It seems sourceforge
does not like me (or at least my yahoo address) :(
Sorry if you received this email twice.

Hi all (again),

I finished upgrading the wiki to the latest stable version and
everything should be back to normal. If you see any issue, please let
me know.

Extension updated:
* Cite
* SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi

You can find the documentation at:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Cite/Cite.php
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi

You will notice in this documentation that for SyntaxHighlight_GeSHi
the correct syntax should be either
<source lang="cpp">foo();</source>
or
<syntaxhighlight lang="cpp">foo();</syntaxhighlight>.

This is different from what was used before. I have modified the code
of the extension so that it also supports the old syntax
<syntax type="C++">foo();</syntax>

I also installed three more extensions:
* Dynamic Page List
* ParserFunctions
* StringFunctions (included in ParserFunctions now in the unstable
version, but was not the case for the last stable version which is
the one I installed)

The documentations can be found at:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:DynamicPageList_(third-party)
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:ParserFunctions