[Scummvm-devel] Fancy pantsy javascript for the downloads page

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Fri Sep 25 20:32:30 CEST 2009

I agree, push this on.
I'd like to remind a remark I made when this was first proposed: when
coming to this page using a link with an anchor name (e.g. #extras),
I think the corresponding section should be expanded. There are a few
links from the wiki to this page that use this.
Also is it possible to have anchors for each of the sub-sections or
at least for each freeware game? There is "freeware" for the Freeware
Games section, but maybe when we have a link to download FOTAQ (for
example) it would be better to have a "freeware-fotaq" anchor that
would expand this sub-section.
These are by no mean critical issues, so even in its current state
(and updated for version 1.0.0rc1 obviously) I think it should be
pushed on.

On a similar topic, I noticed that the sourceforge project page still
proposes version 0.13.1 as default download (I mean the big green
"Download Now!" button). This is the case at least on MacOS X. Is it
something that we can change so that the proposed version is 1.0.0rc1?

Thierry