[Scummvm-devel] [Fwd: Re: Fancy pantsy javascript for the downloads page]

Fredrik Wendel fredrik_w at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 26 10:52:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

Yeah, I've not forgotten it, nor abanndoned ship. However I've been busy working
on another site for my brother and his fiance. "Blood is thicker than water" as
they say. Until that site is done I'm afraid I won't have any time for ScummVM.

I just hope they don't plan to have any litters any time soon since I just
skipped that part completely (it's a dog kennel site). Hard to say how much time
is left since I'm just to damn tired to do anything when I get home from work
(I'm really amazed on how you guys get your energy).

So it'll probably be a few more weeks before I have some time, unless someone
else have time and will to wrap it up.

Regards,
Fredrik