[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.1.0 has been tagged

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Apr 1 12:03:46 CEST 2010

Am 01.04.2010 um 11:11 schrieb Torbjörn Andersson:

> Max Horn wrote:
>
>>     (Where "all open regressions means" all bug repots of priority >= 7;
>>      everybody is asked to add other items to the list of regressions)
>
> We have a whole bunch of priority >= 7 bugs, but are all of them really
> regressions? Some of them are for fairly obscure games, versions of
> games and/or platforms, which make them hard to even test. One of them
> (1451721 - MANIACNES: Minor enwgame sound glitch) was filed four years
> ago, so it seems unlikely to me that it will be fixed any time soon.

I think it would be fair game to reduce the priority of some bugs as seems fit; or maybe change the level to >= 8 and go through bugs again, or something. What I really should have written is something like "an as yet to be defined set of bugs, which will be marked as 'must fix before release'" by suitable priority settings for them.

> I guess what I'm really asking here is, how serious regressions are
> we're talking about? I don't mean that rhetorically, I'd really like to
> know.

Yeah, me, too :-).

Bye,