[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.1.0 has been tagged

Filippos Karapetis philipk79 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 12:16:21 CEST 2010

I don't think there is time for this before the release (which has already been tagged), or am I wrong?
In any case, perhaps the best course of action would be to introduce the old code again, with the newone ifdef'ed out? Or is that not possible? I merely made a suggestion, and I'm not familiar with the enginemyself... this isn't bugfixing per se, rather reverting commits which aren't "production-ready".
Filippos