[Scummvm-devel] 502 errors on scummvm.org

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Apr 4 20:46:06 CEST 2010

Hi there,

some of you recently experienced 502 errors while trying to access scummvm.org. Ender analyzed this a bit and determined that the problem seems to come from SF.net and the VHOST setup we are using. I just removed all our SF.net vhost settings and added back only scummvm.org and www.scummvm.org -- in the hope that this might cause a "reset" in their system and fix the issue. (I also removed the ancient VHOST entry for scummvm.com ... )

It might take some time for this to show any effect. So, if any of you still experiences issues like this in say 24 hours from now, please report them by replying to this email.