[Scummvm-devel] 1.1.0 release status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Apr 5 01:28:03 CEST 2010

Hi folks!

Except for the missing Win32 builds, we are good to go from my point of view! Essentially we only need to update the website. That and writing some more news items. On forums, Freshmeat etc., see <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/HOWTO-Release#News_.26_Notification>, and updating the wiki <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/HOWTO-Release#Updating_the_wiki>. Help with that is welcome!

Note that we are still missing builds for these ports, but except for the Windows port I am not going to delay any further for any of these:

Windows (32bit)
LinuxMoto
Wii
GameCube
GP2X
GP2X Wiz
Solaris
IRIX
BeOS
MorphOS
OS/2

I consider the PalmOS port to be officially dead :-/.