[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.1 status

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Mon Apr 5 23:44:21 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Do you think it would be a good idea to make a public testing for the
tools during the next three weeks (i.e. until tagging for 1.1.1)
using the 1.1.0 beta version? Or should we wait six months and do it
at the same time as the public testing for ScummVM 1.2.0rc?
I think it would be good to do it now (and again in six months) and I
can organise that, starting tomorrow evening with the creation of a
testing page on the wiki and writing a news item / forum post
tomorrow evening. I may even have time to look at some of the bugs
myself :)

Thierry