[Scummvm-devel] 1.1.0 release status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Apr 6 11:05:56 CEST 2010

Am 05.04.2010 um 01:41 schrieb D G Turner:

> On 04/05/10 00:28, Max Horn wrote:
>> Hi folks!
>
> <...>
>
>> I consider the PalmOS port to be officially dead :-/.
>>

> Max,
>  I still use PalmOS 5 devices.
>
>  If Chilrith will provide build toolchain instructions, which are
>  the missing Section 4 of
> http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic.php?t=3334&sid=10e8637527b4aea4a7fe0c61f3e2f36c
>
>  I'd be willing to try to sort out v1.1.0+ PalmOS builds.

Hi David,

you would be most welcome to!

Besides this, we also need help with the WinCE port, as Kostas is still unavailable and will continue so for some more time, and Robin only has limited time for this, too.

I am not sure what happened to Andre and the Wii / Gamecube port; haven't heard from him in weeks, maybe we need an (interim?) maintainer, too.