[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.1 status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Apr 7 09:35:35 CEST 2010

Am 06.04.2010 um 20:33 schrieb Thierry Crozat:

[...]

> Fair enough. I forgot the tools are not yet build on buildbot.  If by
> a stroke of luck we manage to get the tools on buildbot before the
> end of the week, then maybe we can do a short public testing period
> and I will be happy to organise it.

Well, I started adapting our master.cfg for tools support, but I am not sure I'll be able to finish it, plus I don't have a buildbot test system setup, so I'd have to test it on the live one, which is not so nice. There are some hooks in there for setting up a test version on the buildbot server itself, maybe I can figure out how to use those, though :).

If anybody else wants to take a look, I can send him the modifications I made so far last night; but they are incomplete.

> But as it stands I feel we are
> not yet ready to make a public testing of the tools. I think I will
> just post a message on the forum to let people know that we released
> a beta version of the knew shiny Tools GUI, that bug reports and
> feature requests are welcome on the trackers, and that the CLI
> version changed as well.

Good.

> Then we have a few months to solve the
> snapshot build issue and hopefully we can do a public testing for
> version 1.2.0[rc]. I will look at the version tag, but I know nothing
> about buildbot and what needs to be done there.

We'll find a way :)

Bye,