[Scummvm-devel] Introduction

Thierry Crozat criezy at scummvm.org
Wed Apr 7 20:32:09 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Max and Eugene invited me to become a full member of the team, which
I accepted. Max also asked me to send a quick introduction email,
although most of you probably already know me as the wiki maintainer.

My real name is Thierry Crozat and I have a background in geology and
computer sciences. I have been working for the last ten years as a C+
+ developer in the Research & Development department of a big french
company.
My nick on sf.net, the forum, the wiki and IRC (the few times when I
am there) is criezy (which is a contraction of my first name and last
name).

I have not contributed much code to ScummVM yet ( a few patches on
BS1 and the tools), but that might change. Besides continuing to
maintain the wiki (there will be another mail soon on that topic by
the way), I will indeed work, at least initially, on the tools.

Thierry