[Scummvm-devel] Resignation

Ori Avtalion ori at avtalion.name
Sun Apr 18 12:46:54 CEST 2010

On 04/18/2010 12:16 PM, Fredrik Wendel wrote:
> Ori: it's been too long since I looked at the code so I'm not sure why it parses
> that docbook XML wrong. I know that I at one time hade it parse it but with a
> few hacks (regexped around some parts of the XML). As for the HTML namespace
> support, well some of the XML has HTML in it (like the news post for example).
> Hence the XML-parser needs to be able to keep those tags.

Thanks for thinking about this :)
I was actually just looking at the code when I saw your email.

I think you did a great job with the website (a task others, including
myself, have tried tackling in the past). You shouldn't worry about
people forgetting it.

Sorry to have you leave, and I hope you feel better.

-Ori