[Scummvm-devel] Android port

Max Horn fingolfin at scummvm.org
Wed Apr 21 15:44:07 CEST 2010

Hi Gus, hi team,

thanks for your updated Android patch. Did you already see my last comments on your patch? (For reference, I am talking about patch #2603856 <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2603856&group_id=37116&atid=418822>.)

From my point of view, with just very little bit of work (as detailed in my comment on that tracker item) we could merge your port now -- at least in a preliminary form, i.e., with the changes in gui/ not committed directly, but only in the form of a patch file in backends/platforms/android. We could then together work on resolving that last bit from inside the directory. This is not 100% perfect, but 98%, as it would still avoid most of the burden of porting your patches to each new version.

All in all, the port is IMO already in a better shape than some of our existing ports *g*.