[Scummvm-devel] Release 1.1.1 status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Apr 29 00:41:28 CEST 2010

Hello everybody!

Some folks were busy tonight with several more regression fixes applied to the 1.1.x branch; in particular one of the two NIPPON bugs I mentioned in my previous email has been fixed. So things are looking quite good for the 1.1.1 release! Right now I am not aware of any other show stopper bugs that would impede the 1.1.1 release. (Yes, there is the Katana regression in Nippon, but it doesn't prevent completing the game).

Since tonight has been so busy, I have decided to let things settle a little bit and thus want to postpone tagging of 1.1.1 by one day. With some luck a few more fixes will come in, too. Plus, it's already very late at night for me and I don't like performing the tagging while super-tired. So, here's the revised plan:

  Apr 29th (Thursday): Tagging of 1.1.1
  May 2nd (Sunday): Release of 1.1.1

Hopefully this should still leave porters with enough time to package things.

If you have any concerns about any of this, then now is your last chance to voice them. :)