[Scummvm-devel] Testing needed for GSoC OpenGL Branch

Ori Avtalion ori at avtalion.name
Sun Aug 1 23:28:34 CEST 2010

On 08/01/2010 07:08 AM, vgvgf wrote:
>   - Ctrl-Alt-Enter hotkey will loop through all available fullscreen
> modes, while Alt-Enter will change to best available fullscreen mode
> or exit to window mode if already in fullscreen.

How do you decide which is the "best available"?

For example, my monitor doesn't support the "default" full-screen mode
(640x400 ?).

Also, shouldn't it save the current full-screen mode for later?

I cycled through the full-screen modes until I got to 1024x468, which
looked ok. I then pressed alt-enter twice and got the "default"
full-screen mode again.