[Scummvm-devel] Testing needed for GSoC OpenGL Branch

vgvgf vgvgvgf at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 04:15:23 CEST 2010

Hi,

The first issue is not actually an issue, I think it is better that
way, specially when resizing on windowed mode (moving the cursor
in/out the window would seem like the cursor is "teleporting"). And
for fullscreen. if the cursor position were adjusted for the game
screen, it would move slower than normal and that can be annoying, but
if the cursor can move through the entire screen, it will just move
like usual. If desired, I can work on adjusting the cursor when on
fullscreen (For windowed mode should stay as it is) so it can not exit
the game screen.

Regarding the second issue, fixed, now it will use as default the
desktop resolution.

Regarding the last issue, I could not reproduce it, but basicaly if I
understood well, after exiting fullscreen it resizes the window to the
fullscreen resolution after 1 frame? I will see if I can add some
extra checking when entering/exiting fullscreen.

Regards,
Alejandro