[Scummvm-devel] SDL scaler refactoring

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Aug 6 00:39:47 CEST 2010

Hi LionsPhil,

sorry that nobody replied yet. Maybe interest simply is not high enough among us... Or everybody is too busy (my situation right now ;). Let me just say that help with this matter is welcome. Note that we have had some vague ideas to turn scalers into plugins, and your ideas would fit in with that, I think. But it might be best to wait for the end of GSoC, and the work it contains on the SDL backend and the new OpenGL code, as that will touch some of the code in question, and so any discussion should be based on that (*if* we merge it to trunk, which I hope).

I'll try to find some time to write a proper reply which goes into what you actually write, but right now I need to go get some sleep :)