[Scummvm-devel] Testing needed for GSoC OpenGL Branch

vgvgf vgvgvgf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 07:37:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

Ok, so I removed all unnecessary aspect ratios, and leaved there only
"None", "Conserve" and newly added "Original". I was just copying the way
SDL rendering worked, but that is not necessary for OpenGL as you say.

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 6:46 AM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:
>> Regarding the maintaining the original size option, for example, in
>> case that a scaling factor of x3 is used  (So, a 320x240 game would be
>> 960x720) and a fullscreen mode like 640x480 is used, should I downsize
>> the game screen to 640x480 or just leave it at its current size (And
>> some parts will be left out of screen)?
>
> In full screen mode, there is no need for 3x scaling, only options I, II, and III from above.
Actually there is. The overlay will still be created with the scaled
screen size, and the overlay layout will change.

> In windowed mode, you should not allow 3x scaling if the screen is not big enough.
Just added that too.

Regards,
Alejandro