[Scummvm-devel] Detecting patched games

Bertrand Augereau bertrand_augereau at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 16 15:07:59 CEST 2010

IIRC, "Les voyageurs du temps" (dubbed "Future Wars" in barbaric countries such as non-France :p ) still has the protection check when played in ScummVM.
Having lost the protection picture since at least 15 years, I can't play it in ScummVM. I have to go to a ST emulator with a custom crack.
I don't say that I have the legal right to play it with dubious means, and I don't think it is ScummVM's job to help me circumvent the copy protection, but I don't really want ScummVM to stand between me and playing the game if I take the responsability to crack it :)