[Scummvm-devel] GSoC'10 is over. Great success!

Hubert Maier raziel_nosgoth at web.de
Mon Aug 23 20:12:35 CEST 2010

Hi Joost,

>>> Let me remind to everyone the projects and students:
>>>  o Alejandro Marzini
>>>     Refactoring of the SDL backend and OpenGL support
>>>     Now we have nice granularity in our backends and thus more
>>> finetuning and code reuse for the porters
>>
>> It still fails at startup (see my other mail to devel)
>>
>> I really want to help corner the bug before the next release.
>> Unfortunately i will be away at work soon enough again, so it may delay the
>> process even further :-(

> What's needed here is a OSystem_AmigaOS4 that subclasses OSystem_SDL and
> initializes _fsFactory using the AmigaOS4 FS factory (this used to be
> done in the OSystem_SDL base class).

> See the POSIX and win32 'ports' for reference:
> backends/platform/sdl/win32/win32.cpp and
> backends/platform/sdl/posix/posix.cpp

> If you need a hand with this, feel free to hit me up on IRC.

Hahahahaha, that sounded like you were assuming i could write that stuff
myself...

oh, you were serious :-/

ehm...nocoder here, sorry

I would even ashame myself if i'd try to c&p parts and pretend that it might
work, really, believe me, you don't want to see me trying to code, it's a
bit-by-bit massacre :-)

Ciao

Hubert
--