[Scummvm-devel] DOSBOX adlib emu

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Thu Dec 30 20:05:52 CET 2010

On 12/30/2010 07:57 PM, yotam barnoy wrote:
> If we can get the volume to be decent in Scumm games, I'd like to have
> it replace MAME for small targets (maybe other than the DS). Right now
> we can either choose MAME with only OPL2, or DOSBOX with OPL3. I'd
> like to add a setting of DOSBOX with OPL2.

You can also have the DOSBox one for OPL2 emulation, just select the
DOSBox emulator in the Options dialog. DOSBox is only used for OPL3 by
default, since our MAME emulator doesn't provide any OPL3 emulation
support. In practice I think the only engine which uses OPL3 at all
currently is SCI (and that only because the Dual OPL2 emulation they
require is done by using OPL3).

// Johannes