[Scummvm-devel] Plans for 1.1.0

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 03:42:00 CET 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I am thinking to initiate release 1.1.0 schedule. We have following new
> major features:
>
>  - Dragon History & Teen Agent
>  - 16-bit support with bunch of HE games supported
>  - PCE Loom, Amiga MI music, Sega MI
>
> So I think the new version will be quite feature-packed.
>
> The proposed schedule is following:
>
>  Feb 14th: code freeze, testing announced
>  Feb 28th: branching
>  Mar 14th: backend code freeze
>  Mar 17th: tagging
>  Mar 25th: release
>
> Any thoughts?

That sounds fair. I'm not aware of any major issues that would prevent a new
release from being done. I've got a few minor script/bugfixes oustanding
that I'd like to include in the next release, but I can probably take care
of them by and/or during the next weekend, now that I know a release is in
the works.

Paul.