[Scummvm-devel] Plans for 1.1.0

Hubert Maier raziel_nosgoth at web.de
Mon Feb 8 09:11:39 CET 2010

Hello Robert,

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=418820&aid=2907954&group_id=37116

>> not only MIDI knowledge is required, but also access to Amiga 4 platform.
>  this bug isn't reproducible on my platforms.  also, according to the
> bug-report, if I understand it well, the game gets stuck also with music
> off, so the problem may be on the platform side, regardless of the music

Nope, see my fourth comment:
1) If music is set to <default> (which is AdLib i think) the games goes on
without throwing errors. The same with setting the music to <off>

So, it is only MIDI that does crash

Ciao,

Hubert
--